Grace Funeral & Cremation Services is pleased to offer a wide variety of both on-going and seasonal events. We invite you to return often to see what’s coming up on our calendar. If you’d like to keep up-to-date, we invite you to visit our social media pages.
Get Your Kicks on Route 66 Bus TourWednesday, October 08, 2014 : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Join us as we travel South to Pontiac IL, enjoying history, sightseeing, cars and more. We will depart from the parking lot of the funeral home at 8:00 am and returning at approximately 5:00 pm. The cost is only $65.00/person with deluxe motorcoach transportation all tours and lunch included.
Here is a look at the itinerary:
* Route 66 Museum and Hall of Fame - Strolling down memory lane as the "Mother Road" comes alive amid artifacts and exhibits.
* Life in the 40s Exhibit - Step back into the 40's and see what life was like
* Bob Waldmire VW Bus and School bus converted into a Road Yacht Mobile Home
* Livingston County War Museum - dedicated to honoring the brave men and women of Livingston County that bravely served in all branches of the American Armed Forces
* Murals on Main Street and Swinging Bridge Trolley Tour - see 22 hand painted murals
* Recently restored Historic Livingston County Courthouse
* Walldog Mural Museum - dedicated to the history of wall and barn art & advertising
* LUNCH - broasted chicken, salad, mashed potatoes, vegetables, dessert & drink at the Pontiac Family Kitchen
* Back on the trolley for a guided tour of the Yost House - 9th century Queen Anne style home with original furnishings
* LAST STOP - Pontiac Oakland Auto Museum - world's greatest & most expansive collections of Pontiac and Oakland Automobiles and artifacts
Payment Due at time of registration
To register call 815-395-0559 or email info@graceFH.com
Dinner & DiscussionTuesday, October 21, 2014 : 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
An informational dinner about the importance of prearranging your funeral. Event will be held at Thunder Bay Grille 7652 Potawatomi Trail, Rockford. Limited seating available RSVP to 815-395-0559 by September 29th.
Dinner & DiscussionWednesday, October 29, 2014 : 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
An informational dinner about the importance of prearranging your funeral. Event will be held at Thunder Bay Grille 7652 Potawatomi Trail, Rockford. Limited seating available RSVP to 815-395-0559 by October 27th.