Caring for your beloved companion animal goes beyond sharing happy days, and warm nights. It means taking the time to tend to their final needs, and honoring their memory.
Because we are your local funeral home, we can guarantee that your pet will be treated with dignity and respect. You can be confident that your pet alone is placed in the cremation chamber. Upon completion of the cremation, your pet's cremated remains are removed from the chamber, and returned to you. We will care for your beloved companion with the same reverence as we would treat any other member of your family.
Our Commitment to You and Your Pet
Faithful Friends is the pet division of our funeral home. Information about our pet cremation and funeral services is located at http://petcremationillinois.com. We offer prompt and compassionate care, and provide the resources to see you through this most difficult time—the loss of a dearly loved animal companion.We will help you arrange a meaningful ceremony to honor your family pet, who was truly a best friend to all; and give your family a peaceful setting in which to share loving memories of your time together. Our goal is to help you care for your animal companions in the same loving way as you care for the other members of your family.
We realize that each family has their own unique set of wishes when it comes to memorializing their pet. We will work with your family to tailor a distinctive pet cremation or burial, a private family goodbye, or a memorial service to meet all of your needs. We created our Faithful Friends division to serve the beloved four legged members of your family.
As part of our exceptional pet services, we offer the following:
• Transportation of your pet from your home or veterinary hospital to our funeral home and to the crematory (Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 pm. $50. After hours, Weekends and Holidays $75)
• Private cremation
Each pet entrusted to our care is cremated individually. Many veterinary providers and pet crematories offer "group" or "partitioned" cremation services, which may be less expensive than those offered by Faithful Friends, we truly believe in the value of our private cremation service. We identify your companion animal with a stainless steel numbered band that is unique to your pet. This band is returned with the cremated remains of your pet upon completion of the cremation process. We believe that it is important to treat the four legged members of your family with as much dignity and respect as their human counterparts.
The price of a pet cremation is based on the weight of your pet.
0-20 lbs. - $180
21-50 lbs. - $205
51-80 lbs. - $230
81-125 lbs. -$255
126-300 lbs. - $425 + $2 lb. surcharge.
• Private family goodbyes or pet memorial services
• Extensive selection of pet memorial products, urns and other keepsakes
• Assistance with pet cemetery arrangements
• Delivery of the urn with your pet's cremated remains to your home
• Identification procedures to ensure proper handling of your pet
• In Home Pet Euthanasia services are provided by local veterinarian Dr. Beth Christensen. For information, please visit her website at:http://www.mobilevetrockford.com/site/view/149965_EndofLifeCarePetLoss.pml or call 815-229-7205.