Caring for your beloved companion pet goes beyond sharing happy days, and warm nights. It means taking the time to tend to their final needs, and honoring their memory.
We realize that each family has their own unique set of wishes when it comes to memorializing their pet. We will work with your family to tailor a distinctive pet cremation or burial, a private family goodbye, or a memorial service to meet all of your needs. That is why we created our Pet Passages division to serve all members of your family – both 2-legged and 4-legged – at the time of their loss. As part of our exceptional pet services, we can offer the following:
- • Transportation of your pet from your home or veterinary hospital to our facilities
- • Private family goodbyes or pet memorial services
- • Private cremation
- • A large selection of pet memorial products
- • Assistance with pet cemetery arrangements
- • Delivery of the urn with your pet's cremated remains to your home
- • Identification procedures to ensure proper handling of your pet
Our Commitment to You and Your Pet
It is our intention to offer prompt and compassionate care, and provide the resources to see you through this most difficult time—the loss of a dearly loved animal companion.
We will help you arrange a meaningful ceremony to honor your family pet, who was truly a best friend to all; and give your family a peaceful setting in which to share loving memories of your time together.
- Our goal is to help you care for your animal companions in the same loving way as you care for the other members of your family.
Because we are your local funeral home, we can guarantee that your pet will be treated with dignity and respect. You can be confident that your pet alone is placed in the cremation chamber. Upon completion of the cremation, your pet's cremated remains are removed from the chamber, and returned to you. We will care for your beloved companion with the same reverence as we would treat any other member of your family. We can even arrange for your family to witness the cremation process if you so desire.